To reach Iowa, we believe it is critical to invest in the lives of our future church leaders. The PLC Residency Program provides college graduates (holding a four-year degree) with a step into ministry leadership. This program offers residents intensive learning practicums, practical ministry experiences and mentoring by PLC ministry leaders. Residents exit the one-year program (renewable upon consideration) prepared to pursue a lifetime of ministry impact.
- Residents should expect to invest 40 hours per week during the program.
- Residents should be currently pursuing a seminary degree or committed to enter Prairie Lakes Church Graduate Program.
- Residents receive a stipend of $2000 per month.
- Residencies are one-year terms, renewable upon consideration.
- Residents will report to a Campus Pastor.
All residency applications are due by May 15, 2019
Contact: HR Department.