We are committed to raising up men and women in Iowa, equipping them with leadership skills they need to reach and teach more people about Jesus. The School of Church Leadership provides current and future leaders with these essential skills. We will offer six classroom and six online courses to help you earn an accredited Master of Arts degree from Bethel University.
One three-hour credit course will be offered each Spring and Fall. Each course will cost $275 for credit or $125 to audit. Other related application and process fees through Bethel University will apply.
SPRING COURSE 2014
Course Title: Cultural Intelligence and Ministry Perspectives
Instructor: Adjunct Professor Jesse Tink
Location: Information will be emailed to students who register. Overnight accommodations will be available.
- Friday, February 28, 6-10 p.m.
- Saturday, March 1, 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Friday, April 4, 6-10 p.m.
- Saturday, April 5, 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Deadline for application: Sunday, January 12, 2014
1. First-time students, complete the School of Church Leadership application. Send with your official transcript to:
Mail Code 200
11002 Lake Hart Drive
Orlando, FL 32832
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. All students, complete the School of Church Leadership registration.
3. All students, submit final payment 10 days before the first day of class.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.