Membership at Prairie Lakes is more than your name on a membership roster or attending church meetings. Members are called to a higher degree of responsibility, service and even sacrifice. By becoming a member, you become part of a family, a “spiritual” family who will provide support and encouragement in your walk with Christ. It is moving beyond attending on the weekends to joining us in creating and leading our various ministries.
Attend a Membership Class
Learn what makes PLC tick and how you can join us on our mission to cover our state with churches where, no matter who you are, where you've been, what you've done or what's been done to you, people can look for God.
- Cedar Falls Campus: Tuesday, April 17, from 6-9 p.m.
- Cedar Rapids Campus: Tuesday, April 10, from 6:30-8 p.m.
- Fort Dodge Campus: Monday, April 16 at 6:30 p.m.
- Grinnell Campus: Sunday, April 15 at 4:30 p.m.
- New Hampton Campus: Scheduled individually with Pastor Cory
- Osage Campus: Tuesday, April 10 at 6:30 p.m.
Once you have acknowledged that Jesus Christ is Lord, baptism by immersion is the tangible way of showing that you trust God for your salvation. In lieu of infant/child baptism, we offer a special, quarterly child dedication ceremony.
Tell Your Story
Everyone has a faith story, a time in their life when they realized they couldn’t do it alone and took that first step and asked Jesus to lead their lives. Tell your story to an examining committee of two of the following: current Elder, Campus Pastor, Board-approved former Elder or Board-approved Chaplain.