We are delighted you are considering an internship at Prairie Lakes Church! You can look forward to a challenging and rewarding year. Whether your passion is families, worship or administration, after spending a year with us, our goal is you will be more proficient with your skills, wiser as a leader and more mature as a follower of Christ.
- PLC aims to fill approximately 12 internships each academic year (August-May).
- Interns are expected to invest a minimum of ten hours per week during the semester and participate in cohort experiences including leadership training, campus visits and seasonal retreats.
- Interns will receive a stipend of $1000 per semester.
- Only students enrolled in or accepted into an Iowa-based degree program, including university, community college or private college, are eligible to intern at PLC.
- Completed PLC Intern Application
- NOTE: Save a blank application to your desktop; then complete and save the application. By saving a blank application first, you can assure that the information you enter will be saved into the form.
- Letter of interest (Describe your qualifications for and interest in an internship)
- Story of your spiritual journey
- Two letters of recommendation (One must be from a current professor)