We are delighted you are considering an internship at Prairie Lakes Church! You can look forward to a challenging and rewarding year. Whether your passion is families, worship or administration, after spending a year with us, our goal is you will be more proficient with your skills, wiser as a leader and more mature as a follower of Christ.
- PLC aims to fill approximately 12 internships each academic year (August-May).
- Interns are expected to invest a minimum of ten hours per week during the semester and participate in cohort experiences including leadership training, campus visits and seasonal retreats.
- Interns will receive a stipend of $1000 per semester.
- Only students enrolled in or accepted into an Iowa-based degree program, including university, community college or private college, are eligible to intern at PLC.
- Completed PLC Intern Application (online form)
- Attach your resume
- Attach a letter of interest (Describe your qualifications for and interest in an internship)
- Attach a story of your spiritual journey
- Attach two letters of recommendation (One must be from a current professor)