In the pursuit of authentic manhood, every man must understand and come to grips with the defining moments and key relationships that have shaped his unique story. In this second volume of 33 The Series, men explore their stories through a biblical perspective. With help from experts and regular guys, they will be equipped to learn from their past, come alive in their present and enjoy God's best in the future. No registration required; just attend our first meeting on February 10. Cost will be $15 for the book.
- Timeless truths adapted from the original Men's Fraternity
- A multi-generational and racially diverse teaching team
- Engaging roundtable discussions
- Exclusive interviews with manhood experts
- Moving testimonies and documentaries