College students - if you are interested in being trained on topics such as poverty alleviation, social justice, community development or racial reconciliation, our Local Spring Break Trip is a great opportunity. Students will live at the Waterloo Campus for the week, serve together, receive top-notch training and have a blast. This is not a trip for the faint of heart—expect to be challenged and have your views of the world changed!
Our week will include:
- Connecting with the Burmese population
- Hanging out with the kids from the Boys & Girls Club
- Preparing and delivering meals with Meals on Wheels
- Hearing transformation stories from people in our community
- Training on topics like poverty, racial reconciliation, helping that hurts, common serving struggles, etc.
- Camping indoors at the Waterloo Campus
- Lots of fun!
Cost is $40 and is due after acceptance. Registration deadline is March 9.